July 16, 2013 ‐ VendorInsight®, the leader in vendor management, released Version 6.0, featuring a new Policy Control and Compliance Module.
Previously, VendorInsight® delivered an open framework that accommodated a variety of different types of vendor management policies. Now, with Version 6.0, VendorInsight® gives customers a sophisticated tool to
enforce and monitor policy compliance and vendor due diligence. The Policy Control and Compliance Module enables customers to set global due diligence requirements for their vendors based on vendor relationship profiles
and monitor current policy compliance status by:
- Establishing an enterprise‐wide vendor relationship profile (VRP) survey for each vendor
- Setting global due diligence requirements in VendorInsight®
- Mapping due diligence requirements to the VRP to determine policy requirements
- Linking vendor documentation to satisfy policy requirements
- Monitoring the policy compliance status of their vendors on a dashboard
- Managing and updating vendor content from a new vendor workbench
VendorInsight® is a cost‐effective, cloud‐based enterprise solution that delivers top value and performance to manage the entire vendor relationship life cycle with regulatory compliance, improved risk management, and better performance.
VendorInsight® is a subsidiary of Cost Management Performance Group, LLC (CMPG), based in Blue Ash, OH. VendorInsight® delivers the industry's most sophisticated and easy‐to‐use vendor management solution, backed
by CMPG's leadership, expertise and exceptional customer service, to help companies manage third party and vendor risk and improve operational performance and compliance. CMPG is a leading professional services and
software company that provides strategic profit enhancement and process development programs for financial institutions and other Fortune 500 companies in the U.S.
News and Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 1-833-VRM-EASY